1. DO YOU HAVE A CERTAIN PLACE AT HOME FOR READING?
I usually read in my bed, or the bean bag by the fireplace.
2. BOOKMARK OR A RANDOM PIECE OF PAPER?
I would use bookmarks but I always buy them and then lose them the next day, so I end up using random pieces of paper.
3. CAN YOU STOP READING ANYTIME YOU WANT OR DO YOU HAVE TO STOP AT A CERTAIN PAGE, CHAPTER, PART, ETC.?
I like to finish the chapter but if I don’t have enough time I will at least finish the page. I hate putting down my book in the middle of a page.
4. DO YOU EAT OR DRINK WHILE READING?
No, I can’t risk getting food on my book. Also, I get so into reading that I forget to eat full meals.
5. CAN YOU READ WHILE LISTENING TO MUSIC/WATCHING TV?
I need complete silence to read.
6. ONE BOOK AT A TIME, OR SEVERAL AT ONCE?
One book at a time unless I have books I need to read at school.
7. READING AT HOME OR EVERYWHERE?
I will read at home and on the bus.
8. READING OUT LOUD OR SILENTLY IN YOUR HEAD?
Silently in my head.
9. DO YOU READ AHEAD OR SKIP PAGES?
No, of course not.
10. BREAKING THE SPINE OR KEEPING IT NEW?
I don’t like to break the spine on purpose, but usually when I am reading it ends up breaking.
11. DO YOU WRITE IN BOOKS?
No, I like my books clean.